The Global Dates Market
The global date palm market is expected to register a CAGR of 3.1% between 2018 and 2026. Global revenues of processed date palm reached $4.5 billion in 2018, according to Transparency Market Research.
- Date commodity trade has been rising in the recent years, owing to increasing demand from all the five continents of the world. The dates market volume was valued at $11.9 billion in 2017 and is expected to register $18.5 billion by 2023, according to Mordor Intelligence.
- In 2016 the combined exports of dates from the MENA region totaled $1.12 billion, accounting for 77% of the global exports.
Dates Africa is the latest addition to Food Africa, the 6th International Trade Exhibition for Food & Beverages. The event capitalizes on Egypt’s ever-growing dates industry, which is the second largest in the world. Dates Africa is a highly-targeted business platform that allows local and international dates producers, suppliers, and exporters to explore trade and investment opportunities, enter new markets, and find new business partners in Egypt and Africa. Dates Africa is held from 16 to 18 December 2020, at the Egypt International Exhibitions Center (EIEC).
Reasons to Exhibit
- Explore new markets and establish numerous business connections
- Sign contracts and agreements with buyer groups on location
- Meet new prospective buyers and suppliers of various types of dates
- Find a reliable agent or distributor for fresh, dried, and processed dates